CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Summer is coming to an end.




I'm sad to say that I think fall has finally come. This summer went by so quickly! Ryan and I were constantly busy. We kicked off the summer by going to Bear Lake over Memorial Day weekend and was on the go almost every weekend. From spending a week in San Diego with Ryan's fam, then to Port Hueneme for two week on TDY, then to the lake for the 4th of July, Vegas for my birthday, and ending the summer at the lake for the last time with our friends.By the way the turtle in the picture above is at a lady's house that lives down the street from Ryan's uncle in San Diego. It's so crazy she has four of them and they just chill in her front yard.
A few of the very few things the I'm looking forward to during the winter is sitting in our basement in front of the wood burning stove cooking smores and being able to pull out all of my cute Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas decorations.

0 comments: