14 years ago
Sunday, November 18, 2007
Update on the Wedding
As a girl you think about your wedding from the time you are little. What colors you will pick; ours will be black, silver, w/ red accents; what flowers you want; we are having red gerbera daisies; and what the perfect cake looks like; I've always wanted a square cake. Well, after Ryan proposed I knew exactly what I wanted so I thought this will be a walk in the park......well not so much. Since we are getting married and doing our reception at Castlebrook in Layton, most of the things come in a package. Which is great! So a couple of weeks ago we picked out everything food, flowers, cake, centerpieces, linens, invitations, and napkins. I thought things were going perfect......well not so much. Last Monday, MJ our wedding planner called and said the invitations and napkins are in so I rushed to Layton because I couldn't wait to see. The napkins were perfect, Ryan doesn't want to give any out because he thinks they would be cool just to use at our house. The invitations looked great as well....then I noticed when I got home that they were missing our names on the front! Oh well, not a big deal only I knew they were missing. Then we went to go so Ryan's mom and she noticed the ceremony cards had the wrong time! But not to worry Castlebrook took care of the whole thing, new ceremony card and invitations will be here next week. And to top it off we have an extra 250 invitations so now we can invite the whole town!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment