Over the past month I've had so much fun with all my friends and family at my bridal showers that were thrown for me. There was lots of fun games and of course great food. Below are some of my favorite pictures.These pictures are from a game that my friend Noelle planned. She emailed Ryan and asked him a bunch of bizarre questions that she knew I probably wouldn't know and some really sweet questions. For every question I got wrong I had to put a piece of bubble yum gum in my mouth. Some of the question's were:- If Logan was an animal what animal would she be? (Ryan's answer: a small bunny)
- If you were an animal what animal would you be? (Ryan's answer: a lion)
- What was your favorite gift that has been given to you? (Ryan's answer: his first pair of Jordan's) That one was easy!
- What was your very first memory? (Ryan's answer: getting in trouble in kindergarten)
- What would your perfect day be? (Ryan's answer: a sunny day at watching the Yankee's play at Yankee Stadium with me) How sweet!
To make matter's worse, the gum was sour flavor. My cheeks were tingling so bad.
At this point I had 8 pieces of gum in my mouth, I was laughing so hard that I was crying. My mouth was so full that I was drooling and thought I might throw up.
This was the end product. I know it's gross, but I just thought you might need a visual of how disgusting it was.
This is my Grandma Logan, who I was named after.
This is some of the girls in my family. Top, Left to Right: My Aunt Corrbie, my Aunt Christie, and my Grandma. Bottom, Left to Right: My Great Aunt Linda, my cousin Crystal, and my Mom.
This is some of Ryan's family. On the couch from left to right: His cousin Nicole, Aunt Lori, Aunt Diane, and sister Maryam. Then next to me is his mom Kay.
This is my step Grandma Birch. She made this wonderful quilt for me during the summer even before Ryan and I had gotten engaged, which is really weird because it's so close to the colors of our wedding. We are going to use the quilt for people to sign at the reception instead of having a book. Ryan's cousin Nicole did this at her reception and it turned out so cute!
2 comments:
Hey Logan, I'm sorry I wasn't able to make it to your shower this weekend. We're working on moving!
Hey Logan! Sorry I was not able to make it to your shower! I look forward to seeing you at your reception! Looks like you had a great time:)
Post a Comment