CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Why Can't People Be Reliable?

The reason I haven't updated our blog for so long is because we are remodeling our basement. Wait......I should rephrase that, we are TRYING to remodel our basement. Our house was built in like 1948 so only half of our basement was finished and the part that is finished needs updating. I love the colors red and black but I'm really sick of having Weber High colored carpet in our basement living room.

So below is a picture of the unfinished part of our basement. Our closets are so small upstairs that all of our clothes are downstairs in a big closet along with Ryan's 67 pairs of Jordan's. I know crazy!
At the end of March Ryan and my grandpa spent every night framing our basement. We were on a roll..... at least that's what we thought.
We found a great deal on drywall and doors so we bought that already and it's in our garage so now we can't park in there. So you would think, whats wrong, just start drywalling. Well, since our house is so old, we have a few electrical problems. Actually A LOT of electrical problems, we can't run the central air and dryer at the same time or the microwave and any other appliance.

This is the part where the fun in improving our home stopped. We had four people come and give us quotes and we decided on a guy that quite a few people recommended. So he was supposed to come on Monday and called to reschedule for yesterday, well he called and rescheduled again and now he can't come for almost 2 weeks. So now we are out an electrician.
Meanwhile we don't have a closet to put our clothes in so this is what our closet situation looked like until we broke down and bought freestanding clothes racks which only took 3 days, we couldn't stand it being unorganized. If you made it to the end of my story, I appreciate you reading my rant and if you know an electrician send him our way. :-)


3 comments:

Baird Family said...

I DO know an electrician! My sister's husband. I'll ask him about it the next chance I get. Oh and HOLY JORDANS! That is an INSANE amount of shoes. I could probably buy an etire wardrobe with what he's spent on those. Does he really wear them all?

Logan said...

Yes Ryan does where all those Jordans but only in good weather.

Anonymous said...

Logan!!! Ryan!!!! Your basement looks FU**n Tits!! Not just your normal ok look'n knockers either I'm talk'n like the real deal like Kimbo Slice size yet still good looking. Next fight session gathering you know who to call. Say hi to the man of the house for me... Not you Ryan, Capone. Talk you guys soon. Piece!