Okay this is my last post for the night. I had a lot of catching up to do.
Ryan's aunt Lori has a great cabin up at Bear Lake so every year we have a weekend where we all take off and go to the Lake. We all look forward to it all year long and each year is better than the last.

Bear Lake has such great sunsets. I think I should sell this to the people who make the screen savers for our computers.

Even though it's the hottest time of the summer we decided to take Capone with us. We couldn't bear to leave him at home after being gone from him so long in June. We are all lounging out waiting for breakfast. The great food is one of the best things about the being up at the Lake.

The first day we were there it was pretty windy which was perfect because it wasn't too hot so Capone was able to spend the majority of the day outside with us. Bulldogs can overheat really easily so we have to be careful with him in the sun. Last year we found out that Capone love the 4-wheeler. He will sit on it all day until you give him a ride.

Capone loves Aunt Diana. She had just got back from riding the jet ski and was really cold so Capone went over there to warm her up. He stayed like this for about 20 minutes, we were all cracking up.

This is our little guy swimming. Bulldogs are so heavy that they will sink but with his life jacket on he turns into a Bullfish.

One of the other things that I look forward to during our big Lake trip is all of the fun games we play, because Ryan never plays games accept at when we are here. We are all playing a new game called "
Imagainiff..." It is a great game for adults and kids and gets a lot of laughs.

Our last night together was craft night for the girls and kids. We all made cute frames and then took a picture of all of us to put in there.

On the last day of our trip we play Egg Olympics with all of the leftover eggs. It's basically an obstacle course that you have to run with your egg on a spoon. This is Ryan's sister Maryam, she won the for the girls by completing the course in 19 seconds.

Ryan taking a stab at the course. His time was 24 seconds, 1 second less than me. Dang.

Kyle was our guys winner, he redeemed himself from last years broken egg. His time was 18 seconds.
We are so grateful to have such fun family and a beautiful cabin to use every year. We can't wait till next year!
4 comments:
I love Bear Lake too! We were just actually up there last weekend. It looks like you guys had a ton of fun! What a fun family!!
Those picture of Capone are hilarious! Especially the one where he's sitting on her lap! He's WAY to big to be a lap dog. Major does the same thing while I work on the computer.
Ok so how much does Capone weigh now because he looks massive compared to Daisy!!
Hey Logan! I love your blogspot..where do you find those cute scrapbook looking backgrounds? Anyway..I was pretty scared about Clint skydiving..but everything turned out alright--whew! It's definitely not something I'm willing to try at the moment. As crazy as it may sound, I do enjoy living.
Post a Comment