CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Fight Night

Ryan has wanted to go to a big boxing fight for a long time and finally a big enough fight came along to make it worth getting tickets (which by the way was not an easy task). Ryan and his good friend Chuck bought tickets about three months ago to go watch Oscar De La Hoya fight Manny Pacquiao down in Vegas. They were even able to get into the weigh in which was free and open to the public.

Ryan wanted Pacquiao to win and Chuck wanted Oscar to win but in the end De La Hoya ended up throwing in the towel in the 8th round. While the boys were at the live fight I had a little get together with some family and friends and we watched the fight on paper view. It was fun to have a fight night at our house where the number of girls out numbered the guys.

2 comments:

The Kaspers of Logan said...

Hola! I love your snowflake background, it is super cute. I hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas. Ours was busy, but really fun. We had Christmas Eve up here in Logan at our house. It was a ton of work but I think our first Christmas hosting went well. I will have pictures up in a few days if you want to see my goofy family! Hope all is well, have a Happy New Year!

Jennnnnnnnnnn

Stephanie said...

I'm not a blog neglecter! I just haven't had anything real interesting to write about. haha. I did pass my PRAXIS exam though, that means I'm a considered a "highly qualified" teacher now :) Anyway, hope you had a Merry Christmas & have a Happy New Year!