If any of you watched the Grammy's last Sunday you saw the latest in Maternity wear. While I was watching I received a text from my cousin Terrence telling me that he found me a hot new outfit. My response to his message was that I already ordered a designer knock off of the outfit but really you couldn't pay me enough to wear this outfit prego or not.
Below is a picture of M.I.A.'s sheer ensemble and when I looked up the picture the article said that Sunday was actually her due date. First of all who the heck plans to sing at the grammy's on your due date!!!
Not a good look.
5 comments:
That is aweful, that poor baby is going to be so embarrased when he see's those pictures later!!! I'm sorry about you crib delema, that stinks. Hopefully #3 will have no problems. But beware, they all take forever to put together.
Logan- I think you would look super hot in a prego ensemble like that! You should totally go for it!
What you don't like that look?! I totally think you could pull it off {wink, wink}
Really Logan! You and your mom should get matching outfits!!! Love it!!
It's always nice to experiment and see if it looks good on you or not. I say go for it! :) Thanks for sharing :)
If you are looking for funky, sexy, versatile and affordable maternity wear, please visit us here at Maternity Clothing for the latest fashion on Maternity Clothes.
Post a Comment