If you remember we had all the issues with the crib. This is crib #3 and I ended up liking this one even more than the first and second crib.
For the record I have nothing against pink I just found this bedding and fell in love with it.
We found this cute little bookcase at Ikea and I made the little ladybugs that I adhered to the baskets that go in the shelves.
We decided to name our baby Amira. I really wanted to have a Persian name and Ryan's middle name is Amir so we just added an A. I also made her name by mod podging paper that matched her bedding onto wooden letters. I love pretty much everything in her room but the glider recliner we bought is so comfy!


10 comments:
Wow, look at you guys being all prepared! The nursery is way cute. We have ladybugs in ours too, nice choice! Amira is very pretty. I am excited for you!
How cute!! I love it, and her name. You look so cute prego too! I hope you're doing well. When's the due date again?
Super cute nursery and her name is beautiful! Her nursery is decorated better than my whole house!!
Cute nursery! Is that a flat screen tv on the wall? Lucky little girl! I like the name too I think it's pretty!
Yeah...I was wondering about the flat screen too! Are you going to put her to sleep with the TV? JK! Her way is so cute...I'm sure you are excited to have her!
Your room is so cute, I like the name you picked too. I'm jeolous of your trip, spoiled! Better do it before your baby, or you'll never get out.
Hi! Baby will be here tomorrow. Pretty scary and exciting. I have to have a C-section...they couldn't turn her around the other day, so somewhere between noon and one tomorrow she will be here. There will be lots of pictures on the blog as soon as I get home! You will be here soon... it's crazy!
What a cute, unique name! Logan that is such a cute nursery. I too noticed the flat screen. Isn't that for Ryan to watch while HE is up at the late night feedings?
Your nursery looks amazing! I like the black.
I love that she is named after your hubby. I think it is so neat when there is a meaning behind the name. Have you thought of a middle name?
Lucky girl to have such a nice tv! Did you see Coop's OLD little travel tv? :) ha ha
Hey, I'm commenting on your blog for the first time. I love your nursery. By the way, you did a great job on the Easter egg hunt. My kids had a great time. Thanks.
Post a Comment