Wow, Halloween was a busy day for us. We didn't really get too into the Halloween spirit this year. I think partly because I'm going to school two days a week and Ryan is going to school one day so we didn't even carve pumpkins. I did buy Amira a little pumpkin Halloween morning but it didn't even have a stem. There's not much to choose from at Smiths on Halloween day.
Amira was a cute little chicken for her 1st Halloween. My grandma collects roosters/chickens so when I saw this outfit I knew I had to buy it. We had a great time visiting all of Amira's Grandmas and Grandpas.

4 comments:
Amira is so adorable in her little chicken costume! I love it...
CUTEST LITTLE CHICK EVER!!!
That is such a cute costume! The one picture looks like she is standing! There's no way she is standing is she?
She is standing but I'm holding her up with my hands under costume. The photographer just photoshopped me out.
Post a Comment