On Friday Ryan and I took Amira over to the new splash pad that they built on base. My mom even got off work early and met us over. It was nice because it wasn't crowded at all and it feels a lot safer (as far as drowning goes) and cleaner than a public pool.
At first Amira was a little bit sketchy about it and want Ryan to hold her but then she felt comfortable with it and was running all around. It was a bit slippery and only one of her sandals would stay on so she took a pretty good tumble and that was the end of our day at the splash pad.
It was really fun and Ryan and I got a little more wet than we anticipated to get. I've heard that they have another one on base by the housing that is more baby/toddler friendly so I think we may go and try that one out in a week or two.
14 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment