Amira was a little unsure about the rides. The first couple rides that we took Amira on she cried but once she was on the ride she seemed like she was just in shock. Ryan and I joked about taking her on the Terror Ride and after having her cry on the merry go round we thought what the heck Terror Ride here we come.....she actually like it. We just didn't acted scared and she didn't want to get off the ride.
She ended up going on the little car ride, the boat ride, and the train and like it. I was quite impressed with the animals at Lagoon. They seemed better than the hogle zoo to me!
Before we left the park for the day we decided to play one of the horse race games. Since there wasn't very many people in the park it was just my mom, Ryan, and Amira playing. All you had to do was play this pinball type of game to get your horse to move. I think Amira wasn't able to pull the level very hard so her ball went into the "sprint" hole every time and she won the game. When the game attendant gave her the prize which was a stuffed animal giraffe, she was so excited and she grabbed on to the giraffe and held him really tight up to her cheek. It was too dang cute!
While we were at Lagoon, Ari had a play date with Nanny. I think that they had a good time just hanging out the two of them. I'm looking forward to next years Lagoon day and I hope that it will work the same way it did this year with the park being closed to the general public.


0 comments:
Post a Comment