Our photo shoot for Christmas pictures this year was interesting to say the least. We had an uncooperative two year old that won't smile for the camera but I was hoping to get at least one good picture of her for our Christmas cards. Let's just say she almost didn't make the Christmas card this year. Our cute little gal that takes our pictures keeps reassuring me that once she turns three that she will love the camera. I'm crossing my fingers! Ari's pictures turned out really cute though! Here's some of our pictures:
This is Ryan's favorite picture:
I'm not a huge fan of this picture but when I saw it I just started laughing because I never really realized how much shorter I am than Ryan. I had taken my heels off cause I was chasing around Amira trying to get her to come in front of the camera and I didn't put them back on for the picture. Another funny thing is Ryan and Amira's expression is exactly the same.
0 comments:
Post a Comment