
About 8 months ago my mom took me to one of her friends Scentsy parties and I fell in love with them. I used to love Salt City Candles but have now thrown them over for Scentsy Warmers and scents.
I love them so much I decided to start selling them for fun because so many of my friends and family members love them but didn't have a consistent contact to order them from. There are so many cute warmers to choose from (around 30) and over 80 scents that are so easy to change out. Plus the best thing is they are a lot safer then candles.
If you haven't heard of these wickless candles before visit my website for more information and to browse the catalog. (www.scentsy.com/Logan)
If you would like to have a party, order, or have a catalog mailed to you please email me at lkashanipour@yahoo.com.


0 comments:
Post a Comment