We mostly celebrated our anniversary by going out on Saturday night. My usual pick for a great dinner out would be sushi but since I'm on a no sushi diet till the end of June we went to Ruby River. It was great food and we had a lot of fun just sitting and talking especially because I had been gone to the Midwest for a week for work.
Yesterday we stuck to the tradition of eating the top of our wedding cake. Alright that's an exaggeration we didn't eat the top of our cake we took a bite of our cake, a very small bite. Ryan's mom did a great job of wrapping it up and sealing it in an air tight container so it didn't taste as bad as I expected it to taste plus I had a glass of milk to wash down my single bite.
The cake didn't look near as pretty as it did a year ago but Ryan added a 1 on the top and when I unwrapped the cake he said, "Our cake was square? That's really cool." Which then made me wonder what else he didn't remember from that day.....oh well I guess that's why you pay so much for pictures.


4 comments:
Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary, I'm glad you're so happy, keep it going for many years to come!
I know, I have been slacking on the blog deal! We don't have the internet at home, so all my stuff has to be done while I'm at work and it's been super busy lately! Stupid sick people! I will get on it a.s.a.p just for you! Thanks for caring. Congrats on the one year! You guys had a busy year eh? You need to email me your address so I can send you an invite to my baby shower! It is going to be on March 14th in Washington Terrace at my sister in law's house. I think it would be fun to see you. Our email is joshandjenn@hotmail.com Talk to you soon!
Happy Anniversary- 1 down, forever to go!!!
Post a Comment