CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 5, 2009

Our Secret Revealed

WE ARE HAVING A BABY!!!!!!

You read it correctly, we are having a baby. I'm due on June 22nd!

We had a great Christmas because we were finally able to tell our family our great news. This will be the first grandchild and great grandchild on both sides of our families so needless to say everyone was very excited. We had lots of suspicion coming from our mom's but we were able to keep it a secret and gave everyone a wrapped ultrasound picture in a frame.


Here's Ryan's moms reaction picture:
Here's my Mom's reaction picture:

I have really cute video of when I told Ryan we were having a baby but it won't upload for some reason. But basically I put a t-shirt on Capone that said "I'm gonna be a big brother." When Ryan got home from work he read it and didn't get it, he thought I was buying another bulldog. He finally put it together and then said, "Are you serious?"
We went last Friday to find out what we were having but the babies little feet were in the way so we go back next Monday.


So, there it is our big secret revealed!

12 comments:

Kevin and Cassie Cardon said...

Congrats... I'm super excited for you guys! Being a mom is the best... (This is Cassie from work by the way)

Courtney said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU! That is wonderful news. Keep us updated!

Carin said...

That is awesome! Congrats!!! I am so excited for you! Babies are so much fun. :)

Baird Family said...

You'll make a great mom! I'm so happy for you!

Erin said...

Logan....I am so excited for you guys! I did not expect to read this when I check your blog this morning! Their is nothing better in the this world then being a mom...and you will be a GREAT mom! Congrats and please keep us updated!!

Nicole said...

Logan!! Congratulations!! I am so so excited for you!! I know you'll be such a fabulous mom!!

The Kaspers of Logan said...

Holy cow! Congrats to you both, that is really exciting! We are only 2 months apart. My baby is due April 17th. It must have been really hard to keep it a secret from your family. I could not have done it that long. I bet you guys make cute babies, and Capone will be such a good big brother! I wish you the best of pregnancies! Congrats again, I am so happy for you!

Jess and Kip said...

Congrats! That is really exciting and will be so much fun for you! It will be even more fun when you know what you are going to have so you can buy it things.

The Meaniwacs said...

Congratulations...that is so exciting! We will be excited to meet the little boy or girl!

Tynel Jarnagin said...

Logan! Wow, Congratulations! That makes me feel pretty old though! It's fun to see your blog and get caught up on your life! Have you been sick?

ThompsonFamily said...

Oh my heck Logan! I am so happy for you guys! Congratulations! You will be a great Mother and friend to your children!
I love the shirt that your dog has on!! Too cute!

The Kaspers of Logan said...

Hello my prego friend! Congrats again. My sister-in-law is going to have a baby shower for me on Saturday, March 14th. I thought it would be really fun if you came since I haven't seen you for so long. It will probably be in Washington Terrace, so don't worry about having to drive up here to Logan. I am not sure what time yet. I really hope you can come! Email me your address and I'll have her send you an invite. ***joshandjenn@hotmail.com. Tifani from Home Depot will be there. She was the crazy lady that worked at the Special Service Desk for a while. She doesn't work there anymore but we still keep in touch. Let me know if you think you can come... hope you can!!!