CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 7, 2009

There Goes My Flowers

After Capone had his surgery it took him a long time to get back to being his normal funny self. Last Thursday as Ryan and I were getting ready for work we let Capone outside just going along with our normal morning routine. Ryan looked out the window downstairs a little bit later and yelled for me to look out and see what Capone was up to. This is what we found and I knew that Capone must be feeling a lot better now.
Capone is known for liking to sit on the patio chairs and also laying on our patio table but now his new spot seems to be my flower pots. Below is what your flowers look like after a 68 pound bulldog sits on them. In the center used to be some really nice yellow flowers, maybe they will come back to life if we can keep Capone from sitting on them.

4 comments:

salgal said...

That is funny! Our dog, Sparkie, likes to sit on our patio table and destroy things outside too. He ate our tomato plants last year.

The Kaspers of Logan said...

Happy 37 weeks! I can't beleive he weighs 68 pounds! he doesn't look that big. I guess we both have some flower issues...I would have been able to laugh about it if it was my dog and not some unsupervised neighborhood kids!

Hope you are doing well...keep us updated on the little one! Are you havin her at McKay or Ogden Regional?

Lovin Life Together said...

That is so funny, what a cute dog!

ThompsonFamily said...

Oh that is too funny! I am glad to hear he is feeling back to his normal self.
Even though when he sat in your flowers it might have ruined them...it made for a really cute picture! :)