CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 15, 2009

Tomorrow is the Big Day!

We are almost there! I'm scheduled to be induced tomorrow at 8am if they have rooms available.


This weekend Ryan and I had our last pre-baby date which was a lot of fun. Ryan started spoiling me by sending me off to get a pedicure on Friday night. Then on Saturday we went to a movie, then to dinner at Rickenbackers at the Ogden Airport where we had a great view and even saw a double rainbow. After we went to my new favorite place which is a new frozen yogurt shop in Harrisville called Spoon Me which is a knockoff Pink Berry but a lot cheaper. So now I can get my Pink Berry type of treat fix without going to California or New York.

Anyways not much going on right now but they is sure to change tomorrow!!! Wish us luck!

3 comments:

The Kaspers of Logan said...

Awesome! So if all went as planned, you're sitting in a hospital bed rught now waiting for little Amira's arrival! How exciting! Congrats! Can't wait for pictures!

The Harvey's said...

congrats I heard the news! Can't wait to see pictures!

Stephanie said...

Oh, good luck, Logan!! I'm so excited for you. You're going to be such a good and cute mommy!