Our 4th of July was pretty low key for the most part. We slept in and then went to a new restaurant at the Junction called WingNutz it's pretty much the same restaurant as Buffalo Wild Wings if you've ever been there. Ryan had wings and I had a wrap both were really good so if you are looking for a new place to eat I would recommend giving this place a try.
In the afternoon we went up to Ryan's Grandpa's house for a BBQ then Amira and I went up and had dinner at my Grandma and Grandpa's house. My grandparents live right next to Weber High so there house is a really popular place for Cherry Days and Pleasant View Days fireworks. But this year we left before fireworks so I can't wait till next year when we can take Amira to Cherry Days parade and maybe have her awake for fireworks.
Here is our cute little family.
Both Amira and Ryan decided to show their 4th of July spirit in their footwear. I found these cute socks for Amira that said "1st Fourth" on them and Ryan being the shoe-aholic that he is of course has patriotic Air Force One's.
I hope everyone else had a great 4th!!!


3 comments:
How many pairs of shoes does Ryan have now days!?! You look so good! I still look like I'm five months pregnant!
I know, it is hard when they're so little. I know how you feel, I can't wait til next summer when Kiley's a little bigger and I'm not so scared taking her out and about. My sister-in-law bought Kiley the cutest swimsuit and sunglasses and I can't wait to take her swimming!
They are so little and fragile, and you have to keep the sun off them, and the flies and mosquitoes, and the GERMS...AHHHH!!!
Cute family! I like the 4th of July gear Amira & Ryan were sporting! :)
She is so cute, congratulations!!!
Post a Comment