CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Ryan's Birthday and Random Updates

Last Friday Ryan celebrated his 29th birthday and Amira also turned 4 months old on the same day. I tease Ryan about only having 1 year left till he's the big 3-0 but really I'm super proud of him and all that he's accomplished for only being 29. He is very successful at his job, will have his Master's in December, has a wonderful wife :-), and a super cute little girl. Ryan is such a great dad and husband to me, Amira, and Capone.

Ryan is a huge Yankee's fan so for his birthday I had this cute cake made. Ryan doesn't even like cake but he was still really excited about it. In other random updates, last week we had tile installed in our kitchen. When we first moved in we had so many other things we were fixing up that we just threw down vinyl flooring. We've had Capone for almost 3 years and during that time he's done his own remodeling by chewing up the edges of the vinyl and gnawing on the molding. When we thought he was out of his chewing stage we fixed it and then he did it again. Capone is officially lazy now and chewing stuff is way too much work. Ryan and I talked about putting in tile on Tuesday, had people come and give us quotes on Tuesday, and we had a kid start on Wednesday and he was done by Thursday. It was awesome. I love it so much. It's crazy how when you get older you get this excited over flooring! Don't mind my crooked curtain on our back door. The dang thing won't stay straight!I also had to show off these super cute spider cupcakes I made. I found the idea in a magazine and they were really easy to make, the legs are black shoestring licorice (it's hard to find but Harmons sells it), the body is Oreo cookies and the eyes are M&M's.

This is what happens when Dad is left alone with the Amira. She has been paying attention to what her Dad does I guess.

I bought these super cute leg warmers for Amira at Target. Baby leg warmers.......Super Cute!


Well that's all of my random updates for now!

3 comments:

Baird Family said...

That is WAY too much cute stuff for one blog update! Love the leg warmers! And I'm stealing your cookie idea.

Erin said...

Ditto to what Sarah said!! I too will be stealing your cookie idea and you have the cutest baby girl ever!! She is getting so big!

The Kaspers of Logan said...

How do you have time to make spider cupcakes and Yankees cakes plus work full time and go to school with a four month old! You are super mom! Josh hates the Yankees for kicking the Twins out of the playoffs, so he is cursing them!