CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 11, 2009

We're Still Here

Where to start....... It's been so long since I've updated our blog and so much as happened. After spending a long 2 1/2 weeks in San Diego we felt like Capone deserved a trip to Bear Lake since he was such a good dog while his Aunt Meme dog sat him. Capone absolutely loves everything about Bear Lake. He would sit all day on the 4-wheeler if we let him. The weekend we went up we had a great sunny first day and then the second day was quite cold so Amira and I just stayed in the cabin. Ryan was even able to get Capone to go on the jet ski but of course but no one had a camera with them at the time. Spending time in San Diego and Bear Lake was a great way to close out the summer and spend the last few weeks of my maternity leave.

It seems like since I went back to work, my life has been extra hectic. I also started back to school after taking the summer semester off. It's definitely a lot harder to go to school knowing that this cute little girl is at home waiting for me. The four hour class seems like it drags on forever but I only have till June and I will be done! The week before I went back to work I was getting kind of sad because I was afraid I was going to miss Amira laughing or rolling over for the first time. Amira must have heard me tell Ryan cause she laughed and rolled over! Her first laugh was for my mom and she rolled over for the first time at Ryan's Aunt's house. Amira also started sleeping through the night the week I went back to work.....how convenient!
Here's a few of the things that's going on with Amira right now:
  • She loves to watch Baby Einstein and the Yankees
  • She likes to chew on her hands
  • She always has a hold of her feet
  • She recently found out she can scream
  • She likes to stick her tongue out
  • She is always trying to stand up when she is sitting in your lap
  • When Ryan get her to smile she gets bashful and turns her head away (so cute!)

Hopefully it won't take me a whole month to update our blog again....



4 comments:

Baird Family said...

Finally a new post...YAY! It's always sad when maternity leave comes to an end, but I'm glad you're back. Amira is a beautiful baby, I don't blame you for not wanting to leave her!

Bree said...

wow! You are a busy mommy! Hope the routine kicks in soon and you get used to it!

Your daughter is so cute!!

Lovin Life Together said...

What a busy girl you are. Your little one is so cute, she is growing up fast!

salgal said...

I'm glad you are back. I can't believe how big Amira is getting. Time flies way too fast!