Ryan, Logan, Amira, Ari, & Capone
Logan! I was hoping you would post these soon, and oh my heck Amira is so sweet and so cute! I love her big blue eyes...
Logan look how cute she is!!! She has the prettiest eyes ever!! You have one vute baby girl...that's for sure :)
She is so cute! I can't believe how big she is getting!
Is her hair coming in dark?
Oh so cute! I love her blue eyes! Where did you get the pictures taken?
I had the pictures taken by a gal in Brigham, her name is Amber Rust, her website is twocolorphotography.blogspot.com. She does a great job and is VERY reasonable with her pricing. Plus you get all rights to the pictures.
She is so dang cute!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Logan! I was hoping you would post these soon, and oh my heck Amira is so sweet and so cute! I love her big blue eyes...
Logan look how cute she is!!! She has the prettiest eyes ever!! You have one vute baby girl...that's for sure :)
She is so cute! I can't believe how big she is getting!
Is her hair coming in dark?
Oh so cute! I love her blue eyes! Where did you get the pictures taken?
I had the pictures taken by a gal in Brigham, her name is Amber Rust, her website is twocolorphotography.blogspot.com. She does a great job and is VERY reasonable with her pricing. Plus you get all rights to the pictures.
She is so dang cute!
She is so dang cute!
Post a Comment