CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Valentine's Day

This Valentine's Day was one of the best I've ever had. The Friday before, Ryan had the day off so he was hanging out with Amira while I was at work. When I came home there was a nice flower arrangement and chocolate covered strawberries, which are my favorite. The best part was Ryan hand dipped the strawberries in chocolate himself! I thought it was so sweet.
On Saturday, Amira went and had a sleepover with Grandma so that Ryan and I could do a bunch of stuff. We started out by going to all you can eat sushi for lunch (which was a bad idea), then we went shopping, and we finished out the night by having dinner at Ruth's Chris. Our dinner was so good but we took most of it home because we ate way to much at lunch.
For Valentine's Amira got a rain coat, books, and some new PJ's. Ryan love her to wear PJ's with feet, he thinks she should wear them forever. She's the cutest Valentine I've ever seen, but I'm a little biased.

2 comments:

The Kaspers of Logan said...

LOVE it!

Bree said...

I love stuff on baby butts! SO CUTE! :)