CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 28, 2010

9 Month Update and St. Patty's Day

Last week (I think) we took Amira to her 9 month appointment. She weighed in at 20 lbs 1oz (75th percentile) and 28 inches long/tall (70th percentile). Amira is as busy as ever, here's what she's been up to lately.
  • She is starting to stand all by herself without holding on to things and she has even taken 3-4 steps between Ryan and I.
  • Lately her new word/noise is making the kissing noise, "mmmmmwwwaaa" but when she says it, it comes out"mmmmmbbbaaa."
  • Amira also learned how to clap.
  • She has figured out how climb on top of things. Great!
  • I've figured out that she has a very sensitive gag reflex. I will spare you the details.

This is such a fun time and I can't believe our next doctor checkup will be when she is one!

On St. Patrick's day a leprechaun left Amira a cute little shamrock outfit to wear for the day.

We had a fun dinner too, I made green mashed potato's, asparagus, green salad, and turkey steaks, green kool-aid, and mint ice cream sandwiches. Amira didn't miss out on the green dinner, she had green bean casserole baby food. Mmmmmmmmm.


4 comments:

Kyle, Cassie and Kids said...

That sounds like such a fun night, and the dinner looks yummy! I can't believe Amira is almost 1... She is so cute, and you are such a great mom! She seems like quite the dare devil too!

Jess and Kip said...

That looks yummy! Amira is such a doll and she is getting so big! Time goes by way to fast.

The Kaspers of Logan said...

Aren't you just so crafty! Amira's growing so fast! I had to work on St. Patty's... I wore green scrubs and sucked out lots of green snot out of little kids! Does that count?

~Ali~ said...

Logan....do you have an e-mail I can send you some of the details to for the photoshoot we're doing? I'd love to see you too...just leave a comment on my blog with your e-mail address or you can email me at blissfulmemoriesbyali@hotmail.com

Thanks!