CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 14, 2010

California

A little over a week ago we headed to California to visit Ryan's uncle who lives in Fallbrook. We did lots of shopping and just hanging out. We of course made a visit to in and out where even Amira had a grilled cheese sandwich and they gave her a paper hat.
One day we took an extremely LONG drive to Venice Beach. I must say not much shocks me and I felt traumatized after a day there. There was a ton of people just doing ANYTHING to make money, we saw some interesting people that's for sure. I would recommend passing up on Venice Beach next time you are in California.
Amira made a new friend while we were there as well. Debbie the bird was actually really nice to Amira and stayed still for her to pet her.

We also did lots of chasing Amira around and trying to baby proof a house that has never had a baby in it before. Amira was really good though and enjoyed it when we put on Your Baby Can Read. It was a good way to start out the summer.





1 comments:

The Kaspers of Logan said...

Looks like a fun trip. I wish I got to travel as much as you guys. Little Amira is so cute : )