I had a big cupcake made for her own personal cake to dig into. I wasn't quite sure how she was going to react when we sat it in front of her.

For the past couple of weeks we have been teaching Amira how to blow. We practiced at first by flipping on and off the light switch and pretending that blowing made it work. Then my grandpa tried with a candle, she got it a couple of times. So the pressure was on when it came to blowing out the candle. Amira puckered her lips one but nothing came out, luckily she had a cousin nearby that was willing to take one for the team and blow out the candle as well as spit on me.
Amira was very lady like when picking at her cake. She started by just using her thumb and index finger the pick at the frosting.
She eventually had her whole hand covered in frosting but didn't seem to like it, she kept trying to get it off then her hands went up and she wiped all of the bright pink frosting in her hair!
Capone's favorite part of the party was being able to hide in all of the gift bags, wrapping paper, and tissue paper. 


4 comments:
I LOVE your posts!! She is TOO cute!! Looks like she had a GREAT bday
I am in love with all of her birthday colors, flowers & big cup cake! Where did you have it made? She looks like she got pretty spoiled, what a lucky little girl! I cant believe she is already 1! It is sad how fast time flies, you never really notice it till you have a baby to show you! Happy Birthday Amira!
Oh how fun! I knew you would do a great job on Amira's birthday party. Everything looks so cute and fun. The only problem is, now you have to keep topping it every year!
HAPPY HAPPY birthday to cute little Amira!
HOLA Logan! Have I ever told you that you are my most dedicated commentor? Thanks for making me feel special : ) I don't think the caramel recipe is a secret...it shouldn't be at least... everyone should be able to enjoy their deliciousness! If you want it, I will get it from GMA Beaty for you! Let me know : )
Post a Comment