About two weeks ago my mom called me while I was at work and asked if I knew that Amira could count to ten. I thought it was just a grandma being a grandma so I said no I've heard her count to three though. Well while I was on the phone with her she counted to ten three more times, my mom said she was counting her Cheerios's. I thought it was a fluke but over the past couple of weeks she just keeps counting at random. Most of the time she misses one number but I was finally able to capture it on video. It's kind of long cause she takes a break to grab a drink and then has to start back at one.
14 years ago


2 comments:
Logan that is so stinkin cute! What a smarty pants. I love her drink break...this is hard work!
You wore the poor girl out trying to count! She needed some juice to re-energize and get back on track. What a smart little girl : )
Post a Comment