CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Yo Gabba Gabba! Live

For the past month or so I had debated about buying tickets to go see Yo Gabba Gabba! Live. I didn't know if Amira would be scared but after visiting the Haunted Dinosaur Park for Halloween and Amira not being scared I felt better about buying tickets.
Yo Gabba Gabba is a strange show on Nick Jr. that Amira loves, it's one of the few shows that she will sit and watch all the way through. She loves to dance to the music and sing along. Ryan and I actually enjoy watching the show because of all the guest stars and musicians that they have on the show.
As soon as we got to the Maverik center Amira saw a cardboard cut out of Muno one of the shows characters. I wanted to get a picture of her and Ryan standing next to it but Amira couldn't take her eyes off Muno to look at me for the picture.
We sat on row five on the floor so our seats were really close to the stage and I was hoping that I would regret getting seats so close. As soon as the show started Amira was in awe. The show was about an hour and a half and the whole time she didn't laugh, smile, cry, or even make a sound. She just stared at the stage, at one point her eyes were watering because I don't think she wanted to blink, it was the funniest thing.
Ryan and I had a blast too, we sang to all of the songs and danced around. It was great to see so many parents having fun with their kids. I'm really glad that we went even though I know Amira will never remember it.

0 comments: