There are so many funny moments with Amira but I wanted to make sure to journal about this one. On Monday night I was sitting on the couch looking on the Internet when I noticed out of the corner of my eye Amira walked straight into the Christmas tree. I asked her if she was okay and she said, "No." Which is what she answers every time you ask her is she is okay. Then three seconds later I see her walk across the living room and run into the wall and then turn and run into the baby gate. At this point I thought maybe there is something wrong with her and she can't see straight. I ask, "Amira are you okay?" She says, "No." Then she starts spinning in circles and trying to walk. I was laughing so hard I was crying. As she was spinning in circles she kept saying, "Hey, hey, hey." As if it was someone forcing her to be dizzy. We've spun her in circles while she was in our arms but it was so funny to see her do it on her own.
I love watching her discover new things!
14 years ago


1 comments:
That is the cutest and funniest thing ever! I hope you got it on video...
Post a Comment