CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Playing in the Snow

Last week Ryan and I had a work Christmas party and got out of work a little early. That day we got quite a bit of snow so we rushed to Target to get Amira some snow bibs, mittens (that will fit her till she's 5) and snow boots so she could play in the snow for the first time. She wasn't quite sure about getting all bundled up and putting on mittens. She was so dang cute with her snow gear on!
Amira has been obsessed with snowmen this past month so Ryan was really looking forward to building her a snowman but the snow wasn't wet enough so we just played around in the fluffy white snow.
Her boots were a little bit too big so there was quite a bit of falling down but she didn't seem to mind.
At one point Amira got stuck in this position. Ryan had to go over and rescue her. I love this picture though.
A few days later it snowed again and the snow was perfect for a snowman.
Ryan built a great snowman and Amira loved it.......
Capone wasn't so sure about it. He kept wanting to jump up on him and I think he lifted his leg to pee on the snowman a couple of times.
With Amira's obsession over snowmen (or as she says it, "snuman") has brought about a lot of snowmen and even a snow lady at our house. My grandma who has TONS of Christmas decorations made it a point to mostly put out snowmen decorations just for Amira. When we get to there house Amira goes right for the snowmen.
I usually don't look forward to the snow but I really hope we get some more of it soon. Amira had so much fun with it.

2 comments:

The Drapers said...

Those are cute pictures. I like Amiras white hat! Where did you get it?

The Kaspers of Logan said...

Looks like she had fun! I love the picture of her doing the splits in the snow. You are so good about updating your blog. It's my favorite to check, cause I know there will usually be something new! Keep up the good work! P.S. We are due for a baby update!