CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 15, 2011

The Date is Set

At our doctor's appointment last week we set the date for me to be induced. If she doesn't come before, we will be having her most likely on Monday the 24th! I caught a cold a few days ago so hopefully I am over this before she comes. I feel pretty ready, we built her crib a couple of weeks ago, I just finished making her name to hang in the room, I've washed all of the clothes, and packed out bags for the hospital. So now we just sit and wait........actually there's not really time to sit and wait cause we are chasing after this little girl.
The other night I was thinking about the differences between my pregnancy with Amira and my pregnancy with Ari. With Amira I only got sick maybe about 15 times in the beginning. With Ari I've was sick every day in the beginning. With Amira I craved Mac and Cheese, it was our side dish with almost every dinner, I also craved apple strudel pop tarts and milk. With Ari I've really only craved peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, I think I've been eating around 4-5 a week! Amira constantly had the hiccups while Ari is constantly kicking me in the ribs and sticking her bum out, my stomach looks lopsided most of the day cause you can see and feel her bum sticking out.

We can't wait to see what this little girl looks like and see what her personality is like. We are ready to become a family of 5 (counting Caponer). One thing I know is that once we meet Ari it will be love at first sight.

1 comments:

The Kaspers of Logan said...

Yay! I am very excited for you! It ALMOST makes me want another... ALMOST!

You are definately going to have your hands full with all three kids : ) I love how Capone just sits there and lets Amira love him. Kirby usually runs from Kiley unless she has food... one too many pulls on the ears I guess : )

Good luck on Monday, hope all goes well... PUSH HARD! I can't wait to see pictures of little Ari!