It makes me so sad to see Amira sick. Her poor nose keeps running and now it's all red from being wiped so much. We have her on antibiotics so hopefully she will be feeling better soon.
She is such a trooper though, no matter how sick she feels, she is just as happy as could be. She is really cracking us up lately will all of the funny things she says so I wanted to make sure I wrote them down.
Amira's favorite sayings/song chorus':
"Are you okay?"
"Momma/Dadda come back here!"
"Ya, we did it, we did it."
"Hip, hip, hooray!" --Usually said in the car when we arrive to where we are going
"I'm mad!""Ah man!"
"Good boy, nice puppy." --When talking to Capone
"Uh-oh Ari."
"Ta-da!"
"I'm so, I'm so sorry." --Song from Yo Gabba Gabba
"Babies, babies, remember when we were all babies." --Song from Yo Gabba Gabba
"Be nice to everyone and you will have some friends." --Song from Yo Gabba Gabba
"Twinkle, Twinkle, little star."
"Head, shoulders, knees, and toes." --Sings along with her little bear
I remember when Amira was just born I couldn't wait to hear what her little voice would sound like. Now, we can't get enough of it and can't wait till when Ari talks!


0 comments:
Post a Comment