CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Valentine's Day 2011

This year we had a great Valentine's Day. We made cupcakes and cards for all of the grandparents and delivered them.

Amira and Ari got spoiled by everyone. They got stuffed animals, treats, clothes, and toys. This big dog came from my Grandma Logan. Amira has been riding it and laying on it ever since we brought it home.



I love PJ's. I buy holiday themed PJ's every time they are available. There just something about little kids in PJ's (as long as it's not in public) that I love.

 We finished off our Valentine's night by having a great home cooked meal. Ryan brought me home flowers and a gift card for a day at the spa. Ryan and I went out the next night for sushi. It was a long nine months of not being able to eat sushi! All in all, it was a great Valentine's Day!

1 comments:

Baird Family said...

Your girls are so cute. You can't blame everyone for wanting to spoil them!