CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Ari's First Photo Shoot

When Ari was 2 1/2 weeks old we went to go get her first pictures taken from Amber at Two Color Photography. She was so patient with us through wardrobe changes and a crying baby. I think she spent almost 2 hours taking Ari's pictures. Here's some of my favorites.








5 comments:

Bree said...

BEAUTIFUL photos! She is so precious!

Carin said...

She is so sweet and adorable!!! Love the pictures!

The Drapers said...

Those are very cute pictures! I really want to se her again, she is so cute!

The Kaspers of Logan said...

I love little itty bitty baby pictures. You would never know Ari was crying, she looks so sweet and pretty!

The Kaspers of Logan said...

Thanks for the announcement! It is super cute and hanging on our pantry door!