Things I miss about home:
- Seeing my mom instead of just calling her. I think she is probably sick of me calling her 4 times a day just to see what she's doing.
- Our bulldog. Capone has been in good hands between my mom, Ryan's mom, my dad, and Ryan's sister. I can't wait to see him freak out when we walk in the door.
- Our bed. Even though we are getting a new bed on Saturday, there is nothing like sleeping in your own bed with your pillows.
- Cooking. I'm so sick of eating at restaurants which is weird for me to say because I love eating out and trying new place. But there is nothing like a home cooked meal.
- Bravo. Going from having over 150 channels at home to 30 in a hotel really sucks when you are in a city with not much to do. My newest shows I'm addicted to is Project Runway and The Millionaire Matchmaker on Bravo, it's channel 273 if you have DirecTV. It's must see TV.
- The mountains. I love the location of our house because the mountains are right there and so beautiful to look at. In Maryland there are trees but they all look dead and sad. Then next week in the Midwest there isn't any scenery at all except fields.
Those are just some of the things I'm missing right now. We can't wait to fly home tomorrow!


0 comments:
Post a Comment