For our honeymoon we went to sunny Puerto Vallarta. It was between 75 and 80 degrees the whole time we were there. Get ready to be jealous when looking at our pictures.
This is the huge snow storm that hit 20 minutes before we were suppossed to board the plane. Our flight was delayed about 2 hours and once we finally left SLC the flight attendant told us they had to close the Salt Lake airport about 10 minutes after we took off. We were so lucky to get out of there.
This is our hotel, it's kind of hard to see but it was nice and tropical looking.
Because we were honeymooners we got an upgrade on our room and they had this cute swan heart thing on our bed. There was also champagne, fruit, and fresh flowers all over the room.
This is one of my favorite pictures of Ryan. He is so happy here, we were on a boat going to a dinner thing and they were playing Bob Marley. I think he was in heaven.
This is the pool at our hotel. The hut is the restaurant. It was so nice to lay in the sun and think of the snow that was back here.
Our first full day there, we walked down to the boardwalk. People told us it was about a 20 minute walk but it was more like a hour and a half walk. It was fun though.
All along the boardwalk there was people doing sand sculptures. They were so good. This was my favorite, it's not every day you see a gorilla wearing sunglasses riding an alligator.
This is us at our favorite seafood restaurant called Bubba Gumps. If you haven't ever been there, you need to go. We went to one in New York and I was so excited to hear there was one in Puerta Vallarta. The restaurant is based off of the movie Forest Gump, they play the movie 24-7 and ask you Forest Gump trivia at the end of your meal. The food and service is always great. To top off our wonderful meal, while we were eating we say a whale. It's mating season and we were able to see 3 whales during our trip.
This is the beach down from our hotel.
We swam with dolphins and it was so cool! We 60 minutes to spend with them, the dolphin assigned to us was a 38 year old gal that had just had a baby and he was there training too. Dolphin trivia fact; Dolphins shed their skin 7 times a day and supposidly it just disolves in the water. It was kind of gross to think about since we were in the water with them.
The dolphin kissed us on the cheek and then we kissed them on the lips. They were really smooth but had scratch marks all of their skin, the trainer guy said they like to bite each other when they play.
I was kind of scared to ride the dolphin cause they don't give you life jackets. There was even two little girls with us that did it.
Such a great sunset. This looks like it would be a desktop wallpaper.
We went to this awesome dinner and performance called Rhythm of the Nights. It was an hour boat ride to this part of the main land that has no electricity. I don't do too well with motion so I was kind of scared that I was going to get sea sick, but I did pretty well.
3 comments:
I am SO, SO jealous. Your whole trip looks so warm and romantic and magical!
Your trip looks like SO much fun. I wish I could redo my honeymoon. :) Your wedding looks beautiful! You look gorgeous! I am glad everything went so well. Congrats!
I am jealous that you got to go somewhere hot and sunny! Looks like you had a great time. You guys make a VERY cute couple!! See ya soon :)
Post a Comment