CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Trunk or Treat

This was the first year that I have organized a Trunk or Treat at work. It went really well, the weather was perfect and we will for sure be doing it again next year.This was the first year that I have organized a Trunk or Treat at work. It went really well and we will for sure be doing it again next year.
Once again since we don't have a little one, poor Capone had to get dressed up and go with me. I found a cute prisoner outfit online and ordered it over a month ago. It came with a shirt, pants, hat and a ball & chain. I got the biggest size and it barely fit! The hat didn't fit so well because of his big ol' head, the pant were a joke to get on, and of course the ball and chain didn't last long at all. But I finally got his outfit on and loaded in the car. We get about half way there and I look in the back seat.......He has gotten out of his costume! So I didn't even try to put it on again. At least I got his picture taken in it.
At the Trunk or Treat we also had a best decorated trunk contest. I thought it would encourage people to come and hand out candy instead of just bringing their kids. We had plenty of trunk but only about 5 people decorated their trunk and then the adults that came all voted for the winner. My trunk was Hawaiian themed and I won! My Mom came and helped me out again. I think my Mom should be an honorary Focus employee because I always talk her into coming and helping me out with all of the activities we plan.
This was another trunk that was decorated and I think they would've won but they came as everyone was packing up and leaving. Oh well!
I think we had around 60-75 kids and around 15 trunks. I hope to get an even better turn out next year. Capone enjoyed the whole event and everyone loved him. He just sat in the chair my Mom brought the whole time. He was so good, I couldn't have asked for more.





1 comments:

Erin said...

Looks like it was a success! I am sad we missed out but I had some stuff going on that day!

ps.I love you dog..so CUTE!!!!