On my actual birthday all the girls in my family went to a ceramics place they just opened on 25th St called Color Me Mine. It was so much fun. You just pick what you want to paint, paint it, and then you pick it up a week later after it's been through the kiln. The website is http://www.ogden.colormemine.com/ to check out their monthly specials. Afterwards we went down the street to eat at La Ferrovia and went to see the movie 500 Days of Summer.
When I got home there was a beautiful bouquet of flowers on our dinning room table. Ryan had his flower lady (his mom, who manages a flower shop) deliver flowers to me. 



2 comments:
Happy birthday!! I just turned 25, and thought that I was turning 24...AND today I thought that I was 23. I feel ya!! IT SUCKS to lose time!
I followed your link, That new craft store looks like fun I might have to try a girls day there too!
Happy Birthday Logan! My birthday is the 20th, so August is a good month. Chris always makes me older than I am by about 5 years, so I can never remember how old I really am. Everyone looks smashing at the wedding. Cute baby Amira!
Post a Comment