On Saturday August 22nd we had the first Focus Four Run to remember four of my friends from work that passed away last year in a plane crash. The weather couldn't have been better it was a nice morning that wasn't too hot and not too cold. Overall we had around 75 runners and 115 walkers. It was actually a really healing event for me and I think for others. We had a ton of great feedback and some helpful feedback on what we cold do to make it even better next year. We gave away lots of great raffle prizes including a $200 Southwest Airlines gift card that a cute little boy that was about 6 years old won. I hope he gets to go somewhere cool like Disneyland with it.
I will keep everyone updated on when next years event will be but it will most likely take place the third Saturday in August. Also thanks to all of my friends and family that came out and supported the event and volunteered working so early on a Saturday morning.

0 comments:
Post a Comment