Two years ago today Ryan and I said "I do."

We celebrated our anniversary last Friday because Ryan had to go to Florida this week for work (I know he has a tough life). When we were sitting at dinner I asked Ryan what he remembered most about our wedding. At first he jokingly said that he remembered taking a million pictures on the stairs! Then he said that he loves a picture we have hanging downstairs in our hallway of us dancing because he remember whispering in my ear as we danced away. The thing I remember most is standing at the alter, Ryan and I looked at this huge binder that the guy that was marrying us had in his hands, then we looked at each other and gave each other this look that said, "I thought we told him short and sweet, I hope he doesn't go through all those pages!" Luckily it was perfect not too short and not too long.
A lot has happened in the 2 years we have been married. It's been exciting and we can't wait to see what next year has in store for us!


7 comments:
Happy Anniversary! You guys are such a cute couple and Amira to the mix and your an adorable family! =)
You guys are an old married couple! I am still mad that I wasn't invited! You know it would've been so much more fun if I was there! Anyway, congrats and best wishes in the years to come!
Hey now you were MIA. I tried to find you! Luckily blogs came into our life to reconnect us!
Wow! Happy Anniversary! It's amazing how quickly time flies! Glad you are doing so well!
Crazy that it's been two years. My memory of that day was trying to skate our way through the sheet of ice in the parking lot to get inside. Pretty sure Noelle took a dive. Or maybe it was me?
What up Kashanipours! I was just feeling bad that I haven't posted since January 28th, then I saw that you haven't posted since the 26th so I feel better now! I just wanted to thank you for being a dedicated blog viewer and comment poster! Sometimes I wonder if anyone is looking, but I know you're there! You're the best, so I guess I'll forgive you for not inviting me to your wedding. It's okay... I probably would've had too much to drink, unwrapped all your presents and passed out on your cake!
P.S. How is your "My baby can read" going?
Post a Comment