CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Gardner Village

Before we went to the Aquarium last Monday, we visited Gardner Village with my mom and Grandma. None of us had ever been there so it was fun to explore around all of the shops. There are so many cute shops with tons of things that little hands would like to touch. Amira did really good though, she kept her hands inside her stroller so we didn't have to buy anything that she broke.

My only complaint about Gardner Village is that a lot of the shops have signs that say "No Strollers," well since most of the people seemed to be mom's with strollers it seemed to make things a little tricky. Since the shops are so small I can totally understand the businesses not wanting stroller inside but so many people just take their strollers in anyways instead of just taking turns staying outside with the kiddo's.

It was really fun to see all of cute witches all over Gardner Village. Amira doesn't  quite get what all the Halloween Hype is about so she let us take her picture by lots of the witches and wasn't scared at all.

After walking around we headed over the the petting corral and Amira finally got to ride a pony. We've made two other attempts to ride a pony over the summer but were unsuccessful.
She loved riding the pony the whole time she kept saying, "Wee, wow, wee, wow!" I loved every minute of it too.  
Once the pony ride was over we walked around and petted all of the animals. Amira liked all of the animals except the pig when it started oinking she got a little scared and kept backing up.
Whenever Amira is petting Capone at home we always tell her, "nice puppy" so that's what she kept saying as she was petting the goats and lambs.


It was a lot of fun and I really hope we can make this a yearly tradition.

3 comments:

The Kaspers of Logan said...

How fun! I love love love her cute little sweatshirt! Where the crap is your belly woman! I wish you would get fat for once in your life!

We are definately going to have to make a trip to the aquarium this winter... it will be a good indoor activity.

You are such a cute good mommy. Amira is lucky to have you!

Danielle Johnson said...

So cute Logan :) Amira is so adorable!!

ThompsonFamily said...

Gardner's Village is one of my most favorite places to go to eat and shopping with my mom and sister! And I have always wanted to go during october while they had their witches walking around, but I have never made it. So I have never seen the animals there either! I think you have inspired a gils day out! :)