CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Mother's Day Project

We have a lot of special mothers in our lives. We really are beyond lucky. I wanted to have Amira do some type of project for all of them for Mother's Day that would be really special.

I decided to have Amira do some finger painting on 8X10 canvas'. It seemed like a great idea and I hoped that she would get into it. I am not a huge fan of getting messy so we took a lot of precautions to make as little mess as possible. I know I'm no fun at all but I really didn't want paint everywhere. It actually ended up not being that huge of a mess.
Amira started by just using one finger but then she started putting her whole hand in the paint. She loved every minute of it.
Amira's masterpieces were loved by everyone!

2 comments:

The Kaspers of Logan said...

What a cute idea! At Kiley's school, they had all of the kids finger paint on canvas and then hung them up all around the school. I wanted to take Kiley's home, but they wouldn't let me! RUDE! Maybe I will get it when they change decor.

It looks like you guys have a really nice back yard with lots of shade. Amira did a beautiful job on her paintings. Tell her not to worry, that one day her mommy will let her get messy ALL the time and without black plastic to protect from messes!

The Kaspers of Logan said...

P.S. I just wanted to thank you for updating your blog on a regular basis. When I am surfing blogs, I can always count on you for something new to read!