I'm so excited today because I'm finally leaving to go meet up with Ryan in Montgomery, Alabama. Ryan works for the government and was one of only 100 civilian to get accepted into this years Squadron Officers Training, so it's a pretty big deal. He left the morning of June 1st and will be there for 5 weeks. It has been really hard being by myself for so long. I really take for granted having him around to make me laugh, give me advice, and just to get hugs and kisses from. I'm not the only one missing Ryan. Capone has been kind of mopping around since he left as well. I'm so grateful to work for Focus and be able to work remotely for 2 1/2 weeks. I really couldn't ask for a better company to work for.
So Alabama here I come.
14 years ago


1 comments:
Thanks for leaving the note on my blog, now I know you got to Alabama safely. I hope you have an awesome trip. Soak in some sun for me!
Post a Comment