CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance

This year I was really looking forward to So You Think You Can Dance, it's one of my favorite shows and reminds me of the 14 years that I spent dancing with The Dance Establishment. And anyone that loves to dance has to be a huge fan of this show.

But this year I am extremely disappointed. The choreography is great as always but I've been let down on the song choices, the chemistry between the dancers and the costumes for the most part are horrible this year. There is either too much clothing or not enough (as seen last night where 2 girls only had 1/2 of their dresses). And last night the judges were awful, their personalities need to be worked on but thats another story.

I'm still going to watch the show but I loved last year and so far its less than adequate for me. So to make myself feel better, here are some of my favorite dances from last year.

This is Dominique and Sabra with a hip hop routine by Shane Sparks. By the way I loved Dominique last year.

This is Laura and Neil doing a contemporary dance by Mia Michaels.


Kameron and Lacey with contemporary by Mia Michaels.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

This is the first year I've really watched it,so it seems great to me! But thanks for showing me some from last year!

Carin said...

I love the show also! I agree with you too. My favorite so far this year was the first show with Chelsee hightower and (I can't remember the guys name at the moment.) The Tim Burton wedding... so cool and quirky. For some reason I LOVED it. Hope it gets better.

Baird Family said...

Amen sister! Don't get me wrong, I don't want to miss an episode this year, but I'm not as into it as the past two seasons.