It's going to be so nice to come home from work and relax instead of working on the house. Now we will actually be able to do fun stuff on the weekends. I think I've had my fair share of remodeling, I don't ever want to paint molding again!
Here's some before and after pictures. The change is incredible.
BEFORE
FAMILY ROOM BEFORE
AFTER
I was so glad to get rid of the black & red carpet along with the paneling.
I'm so grateful that we have had such great family to help us with all of this remodeling. Especially my grandparents, they were at our house every night and weekend for over 2 months and they would even sneak over and work on it while Ryan and I were at work. I couldn't ask for better grandparents.
Ryan's mom and sister were also a lot of help. It sure makes painting more fun when there is a big group of you.


3 comments:
YAY! I'm so excited for you to have it done. It looks awesome! No suggestions on the shoe storage, sorry.
Logan your basement looks so good! I seriously can not believe all those shoes! If you have seen the movie "Overboard" he makes a killer shoe closet at the beginning of the movie...ha! Good luck :)
That is so exciting! It looks great. I love the fealing of finishing projects.. especially one's you can relax in! :) People pay lots of money for collector shoes... You could be millionares one day!
Post a Comment