CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Pinkberry

While we were in San Diego last week I noticed that they had a Pinkberry and I got super excited. I've seen the commercial where they get an American Express Plum card and their yogurt looked really good. We were able to go there after we went to a Padres game and it was great!

Here is the commercial:

They have great hours too, they are open till 3 am on the weekends and Midnight on weekdays.

This is my yogurt I got. Original flavor with raspberries, bananas and even Fruity Pebbles. You could get a bunch of strange things as toppings.

Ryan got a smoothie and it was really good cause it was all made with fresh fruit. I really hope a pinkberry will eventually come here, but I won't hold my breath.


6 comments:

The Meaniwacs said...

I've never even heard of it! I'll have to try it out the next time we go visit San Diego. It looks yummy!

The Meaniwacs said...

I've never even heard of it! I'll have to try it out the next time we go visit San Diego. It looks yummy!

The Meaniwacs said...

Sorry about the double comment...I really don't know what I did. Now you have 3 comments!

Carin said...

Ok, so I might be totally wrong, but I'm pretty sure there is one in Salt Lake... at least something a lot like that. I'll have to check on that and get back to you. :) It looks good!

The Kaspers of Logan said...

Holy crap! Long time no talk/see/anything. I had heard that you guys got married... we ran into Rick Herman and he told me. I am happy for you guys, thanks for the invite by the way. It looks like you have lots of fun stuff going on. I love your blog it is so cute. I am a new blogger and just figuring things out.. kind of. We don't have the internet at home so I have to do it at work and don't get a lot of time to do it. Your puppy is so cute! I love bulldogs. I am glad to have a way to catch up now too. You have crossed my mind every now and then... I wonder where that Logan Bowen is now days. But cool, my number is 391-6688. I work graveyards at the hospital so I am kind of nocturnal but I will for sure call you or you can call whenever! Good to hear from you... tell Ryan that I said HI! You guys are cute together. Peace out, Jenn

Baird Family said...

I am so JEALOUS you got to go to Pinkberry. I hate to admit it but I'm a former fan of 'The Hills' and have been dying to go to one since seeing Lauren and Lo go onteh show...I'm so lame!