Yes, we are out of town again! This time Ryan had to come to San Diego for a two week training class and I met up with him for the last week of his stay so we could hang out in San Diego and then meet up with his uncle that lives in Fallbrook.
Anyways, we were really excited when we notice that the Yankees would be playing the Angels in Anaheim. So we bought tickets and headed up north to watch the game on Saturday.

The Angels actually have a really nice stadium. Whenever an Angel hits a home run this waterfall and fountain in the back starts spitting out water like a volcano and then fireworks come out. It was pretty cool but of course we didn't want to see it go off cause we were rooting for the other team.

This is the view from our seats. We didn't have great seats but that's what happens when you buy tickets at the last minute. We did sit by this cute lady that was probably in her late 60's and she was a HUGE Yankee's fan from Connecticut. She was all decked out, she had a Yankee's jersey, hat, earrings, a koozie around her water bottle, and even TWO Yankee tattoos on each of her ankles. I think she knew more about the Yankee's than even Ryan! I wish I would have take a picture of her.

The game was really close game until the 8th inning and then the Angels beat us.

Ryan makes fun of me cause everywhere we go I take a picture of us and they all look the same. But I know where we and it's so awkward to ask people to take your picture.

Stay tuned for more pictures of sunny San Diego!
1 comments:
Hey Logan, thanks for leaving me a comment. Congratulations on your marriage, I didn't know that you were getting married. You two, look very happy. You're dog is way cute!
Post a Comment