CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Post Below

Okay I'm not sure what's going on but I posted a slide show of my pictures from Balboa Park but the slide show won't work when I write my comments. Weird!

Anyways, on Tuesday we went to Balboa Park which to me was like Central Park on a smaller scale. It was still HUGE though. They had everything from a zoo, a botanical garden, museums, a dog park, water fountains, hiking trails, and we even ran into a jazz concert while we were there. I hope you enjoy all of the pictures I took.

See post below.....

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Wow, those are beautiful pictures. You should be a photographer! Looks like you guys had a fun time. I want to go to San Diego!!

The Meaniwacs said...

I love seeing pictures of San Diego...it makes me homesick though! It looks like you had fun!

Jon and Mackenzie Kasper said...

totally wierd. I just saw your comment on my blog and noticed that you know my sis-in-law and good friend Jenn Kasper. I was looking at your very cute blog and pictures and noticed that I went to High School with Ryan and used to play soccer with his sister Miriam (wrong spelling, i'm sure). I have a twin sister meredith, It;s so weird to find people you know on these blogs. I will let Jenn know, and you can go to her blog at kasper-mania.blogspot.com
Thanks for posting, and very cute slideshow!
Mackenzie kasper (Hunter-maiden name)