CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 22, 2011

Baby Animal Days

I had been looking forward to taking Amira to baby animal days in Wellsville for quite some time. Unfortunately the weekend it was held we had a huge snow storm. But I was glad to hear that they decided to extend it for a couple more weekends. So last Saturday, the sun was shining so we drove up to see the baby animals.
 
Well the sun was shining down in Ogden but just as we got close to Wellsville the rain started. We sat in the car for a little bit and the rain let up so we started to walk through the farm. I didn't really think about the location as being a farm but it was so that meant there was a lot of mud which I wasn't quite prepared for.
The baby animals were really cute, we saw a donkey, horse, cow, goats, sheep's, and pigs. I thought it was fun that they let the kids get right in the stalls with some of the animals.
As we were standing in line to go on the train, it started to rain again, then it started raining a little harder and harder until it was hailing so we made a made dash to the car. We all got pretty wet except for Ari, she stayed dry as a bone under her car seat canopy.

0 comments: