CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 10, 2011

The Powder Incident

Yesterday I put Amira in her room for a "nap" and I heard her get out of bed which is a common occurrence so I didn't run to go check on her because usually she just stands by the door or gets out some toys. In the meantime I started to feed Ari and all seemed to be quite in Amira's room. Ryan went to go check on her and this is what we discovered....
Amira had pulled out the drawers on her changing table to use them as steps to climb up on top of the changing table. She threw the changing pad on the floor, grabbed the baby powder out of the diaper caddy and proceeded to dump out all of the baby powder onto the changing table. After that, I'm guessing that she thought that it would be even more fun to use the baby comb to spread it all around.
Luckily the powder didn't get into any of the drawers full of clothes and it was pretty easy to clean up. Ryan and I couldn't help but laugh. What a cheeky little girl!

2 comments:

Baird Family said...

And so it begins!! Our first experience with finding a mess liek this involved an entire container of vaseline! Trevor was soft and shiny for about 10 days despite MANY baths!

The Kaspers of Logan said...

Those little tykes are into everything aren't they! Just wait til Ari gets a little bigger, then Amira can show her how to get into trouble too! She will be a great big sister. Your girls are so cute, I love reading the blog and finding that Kiley is not the only one giving me a run for my money! Mommyhood is both exhausting and joyful! You are a great mom! Tell Ryan the Kaspers say HI!