CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Easter Rabbit

-At the beginning of April we were doing some shopping at South Towne mall and we saw that there wasn't anyone in line to see the Easter Bunny. We thought we would give it a try and see if Amira would be interested in sitting on his lap. I didn't think she would like him because she didn't want to get close to Santa Clause during Christmas time. She walked right up to the Rabbit as she calls him and got on his lap and sat there while she had her picture taken.
While I was standing in line to pay for our $10 5x7 picture, Amira ran back through and wanted to sit on his lap again. She just chatted away at him since no one was in line she got a lot of one on one time with the rabbit. These pictures were taken with Ryan's iPhone which turned out better than the $10 picture taken by the mall worker!
Ari was sleeping in the stroller during our visit plus I thought the bunny costume might have too many germs on it for little Ari to handle. She will have to wait till next year to sit on his lap.

1 comments:

The Kaspers of Logan said...

Those are cute rabbit pictures. I will have to see if the Easter Bunny will be visiting the Cache Valley Mall!